Swift

Unable to attend a course. Write a letter to the course lecturer.

You are employed full-time and also doing a part time evening course. You are not able to continue the course.
Write a letter to the course lecturer. In the letter
- explain why you cannot continue the course
- describe the situation
- say what you will be doing
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write your own address.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear …………….,
This task was taken from the
Scott's English Success web-site.

Dear Dr. Jones,

I am writing to inform you that I no longer have a possibility to attend your evening lectures on treating emergencies.

As I told you earlier, I received a position of a nurse at the Thompson Hospital. My shift ends at 5 pm and since I have got a lot of overtime job recently, I found myself unable to be on time at your lectures, which start at 5.30 pm. This disappoints me a lot since I value and respect your course and your experience.

I would be grateful if you could consider letting me to study your course myself. Because of my job is closely related to the accidents treatment, I feel able to learn every point of the course in practice. In addition, I have already read almost every book you recommended as the supplementary reading for your lectures.

I hope to get your approval on this matter soon. I am looking forward to receiving your response.

Sincerely yours,
Mona Lisa

OTHER LETTERS MAY BE OF INTEREST:


IELTS Letter 1      IELTS Letter 2      IELTS Letter 3      IELTS Letter 4      IELTS Letter 5  

IELTS Letter 6      IELTS Letter 7      IELTS Letter 8     IELTS Letter 9       IELTS Letter 10 

IELTS Letter 11    IELTS Letter 12    IELTS Letter 13   IELTS Letter 14     IELTS Letter 15  

IELTS Letter 16    IELTS Letter 17    IELTS Letter 18    IELTS Letter 19    IELTS Letter 20   

IELTS Letter 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments