Swift

Authentic leadership focuses on understanding enough about yourself

According to the Change Competency: Mark Hurd, CEO, since Hurd became CEO in 2005 Hewlett Packard’s:
a.
stock prices have more than doubled until the recent recession.
b.
stock prices have consistently decreased each year. 
c.
has focused on taking over competing businesses in an effort to create a monopoly.
d.
has been the focus of several high profile corporate scandals. 


ANS:  A                   

   14.   According to the Change Competency: Mark Hurd, CEO, Hewlett Packard the firm has operates in
a.
the U.S. and Canada
b.
the U.S. only
c.
170 countries
d.
70 countries


ANS:  C                   

   15.   Authentic leadership focuses on understanding enough about yourself to be able to make confident statements such as all of the following except:
a.
I will build up my strengths and shore up my weaknesses
b.
When I mess up I will fess up
c.
I will build a team of people like me
d.
I will be myself at all times. I will not wear a mask.


ANS:  C                   

   16.   Authentic leaders:
a.
convey a genuine desire to serve
b.
strive to find ways to empower subordinates to make a difference
c.
both of these
d.
neither of these


ANS:    C

You Might Also Like

0 comments