Swift

Standard Rates 2014 for Costing Module of the MIS

This was formal communication for Standard rates and Chart of Accounts Mapping: I have completed the mapping with existing Oracle COA (Chart of Accounts). Please find the attached file. Please note that this file is from a purely Inventory point of view as few of the locations as per the existing Oracle COA (Chart of Accounts) is not defined in the attached file since they might not be an inventory location. 

Please review the file and let us know in case of any observations.

Greetings! LOH and Material Standard Rates for 2014 are ready for upload in the Costing Module of the MIS.
  • Please UPLOAD the LOH (Labor and Overhead)and Material Standard Rates for 2014.
  • Please keep Distribution Factors and Yield % unchanged. (ONLY Material and Assessment Rates will be updated, all other things will be as it is).
  • Please keep a Backup of the Last Update.

For any thing more you need, please contact... Please note that I will be on leave from the 13th March, 2014 till the 17th March, 2014. I will have limited access to my email since I will be traveling. However, I will try my level best to keep in touch over the email. For any assistance, please communicate with the IT team members or the key users across the modules in my absence. Looking forward in seeing you on the 18th March, 2014.

You Might Also Like

0 comments