Swift

About good qualities you admire in your friend

A Sample approach

- When he/she did it
- What you learnt from it
- What difficulties your friend found in doing it

 I have many friends but Arindham is my best.
 He is 24 years old ; tall and handsome with curly hair and a smiling face.
 He belongs to a wealthy family but he is very polite and gentle
 He has many inspiring good qualities but the quality I admire the most is his ever-helping nature.
 He is very dependable and you can rely on him at all the time.
 I remember, once we were going to school.
 On the way there had been a road accident.
 Nobody was helping the victims.
 One person was badly injured.
 My friend immediately called an ambulance and we picked up the person and took him to nearest Hospital.
 I was afraid of the formalities that we would have to go through.
 But my friend was determined to help. He did not think twice before doing that kind act.
 We had to answer a lot of grilling questions from the police and hospital authorities.
 We even had to miss college that day.
 Later on when the relatives of that person arrived, we heaved a sigh of relief.
 They were very grateful and thanked us.
 This made us very happy and I felt very proud of myself that I was a part of this deed.
 I learnt that helping someone gives more happiness than anything else in the world.
 I learnt a lot from his benevolent nature.

You Might Also Like

0 comments