Swift

A change in life I would like


A Sample Strategy.....there may be many possible approaches to do the same job...

 I would like to make my life more healthy
 The most important change that I would like is-to incorporate exercise in my daily routine.
 I think, exercising keeps us fit-for-work and healthy
 It also helps us to relax after a hectic day
 I want to make this change immediately
 All I do these days is work, study, eat and sleep.
 I think, if I start exercising now, it will also help me in my old age
 Exercise also helps us in preventing some diseases and disorders
 For instance – hypertension, diabetes, obesity and osteoarthritis etc.
 Along with this, I want to get better diet which may include more fruits and vegetables and less junk food
 A healthy body ensures a healthy mind and vice-versa
 So to have a healthy mind I need to be physically fit

So, the change in my life is all about a change in my habits and lifestyle

You Might Also Like

0 comments