Swift

A favorite magazine


 My favourite magazine is “The Readers Digest”.
 It is a monthly subscription.
 It is an international magazine.
 The editor of the magazine is Mohan Sivanand.
 I like this magazine because it is not a magazine to be read and throw away.
 It is a collectible.
 I have collected many past issues of the magazine in my personal library.
 There are many regular features of the magazine.
 The feature I like the most is „word power‟.
 It gives me 20 new words of English every month with their meaning and antonyms.
 It helps me to improve my vocabulary.
 The other regular features are “laughter is the best medicine ”, „life is like that‟ and „humour in uniform”
 All these articles contain jokes and humours which are as fresh as fresh fruits and vegetables.
 There are also many quotable quotes in this magazine.
 Another article I like is “The reader‟s choice”
 It runs for 15-20 pages.
 It contains a true story or an abridged form of a novel.
 All these articles are very inspiring.
 Reading this magazine relaxes me.
 This magazine is entertaining and educative.
 Everybody in my house reads it.
 This magazine has something for everybody.

You Might Also Like

0 comments