Swift

An interesting news story that you watched on TV


 I have watched many interesting news stories on TV
 A news story that I saw recently was on Global warming.
 I saw it on Fox news Channel.
 It caught my attention because global warming is a burning issue these days. The whole globe is involved in it.
 The way they showed the causes and effects was very eye catching.
 It was an eye-opener for me.
 We humans are the cause and we humans are the remedy.
 The news article told how the pollution caused by deforestation, having more unplanned industries, growing number of cars and other human luxuries is leading to global warming.
 Then it told me about effects of global warming.
 There are three main effects.
 Firstly, there is rise in sea level.
 Secondly, we are having longer summers and extreme climates.
 That is to say that the summers are hotter and the winters are cooler.
 Finally, we are having epidemics of diseases like malaria and dengue.
 This is because mosquitoes and other insects prosper in the heat.
 The news article also told how we can reduce this phenomenon by simple measures like afforestation, using recycled materials and saying 'no' to plastic bags.
 I felt very enlightened after seeing this news story.
 I decided to start using recycled things immediately.

You Might Also Like

0 comments