Swift

A public event you attended

A sample approach

What was the public event and when was it held? -
With whom did you go to the event?
Why was this public event so important?



Public events mean me a lot of enthusiasm  and united observations.
 There are many public events held in my country like Independence Day celebration, Victory Day, Language Movement Day and so on but here I would like to talk about a public event which is held in my home town every year in the month of December.
 This is the Environment Fair.
 This is organised by the Environment Protection Association of my home town
 Many NGOs and welfare associations like Rotary club actively participate in it.
 Last year it was held on 12th- 14th December.
 I went there on both days.
 First day I went with my friends.
 Many competitions were held there like painting, body building, kite flying, debating.
 We took part in painting competition.
 The theme was pollution.
 My friend bagged the second prize.
 There were many stalls selling items at discounted rates.
 So I came home and told my mother about it.
 The next day I went with my parents.
 On that day there was a flower show.
 Many stalls were selling saplings and organic fertilisers.
 We bought a lot of home decorating plants.
 There was also a display of energy saving gadgets which use solar energy.
 We bought a solar cooker from there.
 My mother uses it regularly now for preparing many dishes.
 This event was important because it created awareness about the environment
 As you know, global warming is a burning problem these days and unless we all do something for it, our Earth will become a boiling pot very soon. Our concerted effort may tranquil these warming issues.

You Might Also Like

0 comments