Swift

Migration under Skilled Independent Visa with IELTS 7.0

A got to know, you are a Migration Agent as per your Website. However, I few humble queries regarding Migration Australia. Could you please feed me up! Will I be eligible for Migration under Skilled Independent Visa?



(1)My Score in IELTS is Overall 7.0 (Every section is >=7.0 except Writing which is 6.0).

(2)I have 5+years of Experience as Management/Cost Accountant in a Top level Pharma Co.

(3) I have passed from Institute of Cost and Management Accountants the following subjects: 

Principles of Accounting
Financial Accounting
Management Accounting
Auditing,
Commercial Law
Economics
Quantitative Techniques
Taxation Law
Corporate/Company Law
Information Technology 


Thanks for your post regarding Australian Migration. I would be glad to assist you in any way I can.

Regarding your IELTS, you did well. However, you are very close to the actual requirement for a skills assessment of your occupation. Prior to lodging visa application, CPA/ICAA will assess your skills and experience under this occupation.

Please note that you require 7.0 in each band for Management Accountant and any other accounting profession assessed by CPA/ICAA etc in order to receive a positive assessment outcome. Without a positive assessment outcome for your occupation, you cannot apply for any skilled visa.

If you get 7.0 in each band, you can also earn extra 10 points from DIAC for English Language. However, I don't have other information of you in order to provide you proper advice in this instance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments