Swift

Standard format of Letter of Interest


Sample Format

The letter of interest format must be correct, as it can shine a good impression on the prospective employer. For example, proper formatting, with date, address and other details in proper order are essential. Here is a sample letter of interest format.
------------------------------------
Arnab Chowdhury
233, Mitford Road,
New Delhi-12584

Date: 23rd June, 2010
 

 Department of Human Resources,
WinSoft Limited
 24, Chalna, New Delhi
Web: http://ielts-guru.blogspot.com

Ref: Standard format of Letter of Interest

Sir/Madam

I feel great delight to apply for the position of human resource assistant in your department. I got the information about this position by visiting your website.

As you will see in my enclosed resume, I have a background in business administration and I have worked for two years as human resource assistant. Besides this, I have worked as an intern in various firms at clerical positions. I have learned the virtues of hard work, honesty and dedication from my previous jobs.

As your member of staff, I would love to work hard and learn new skills. I would ensure that people who are concerned with my department get full cooperation and support from me. I would love to work with Winsoft Limited. You can call me on 88-8124-2451 to schedule an interview at your convenience. Thank you for the time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Arnab Chowdhury


You Might Also Like

0 comments