Swift

Your future plan

pA possible approach


 Every human being makes plans for the future
 In the same way, I too have made some plans for my future
 My immediate future plan is to migrate abroad for my livings
 I want to go to London for my livings
 That is why I am taking IELTS
 I want to do a course in Professional Accounting
 This is the prestigious  profession nowadays
 There are a lot of job opportunities in this field
 It is a highly lucrative profession
 This profession is very popular all over the world
 My brother who lives in London told me about this course
 He has searched some institutes for me
 He told me the value of this course over there
 My dream is to open a consultation firm
 Through this course, I will learn about the different strategy to solve a problem
 All my family members are involved in this plan



You Might Also Like

0 comments