Swift

Write a letter to your friend .

You want to sell some of your furniture. You think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you.

Write a letter to your friend . In your letter

  • explain why you are selling
  • describe the furniture.
  • suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furniture.
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Rob,

As you know, I'll be moving to a new country soon and there are a few things that I won't be able to take with me. The new house is a bit smallerso I have to sell some furniture and I was wondering if you were interested?

In particular, I want to sell my dining room table Do you remeber it? It has wooden legs and a green glass top and it seats six people. Ther are six matching chairs to go with it.

I know that you've always admired this piece of furniture so I could let you have it at a good price. I'd rather sell it to you than a stranger!!

Why don't you pop round sometime next week and have a look at them. Perhaps we can combine it with a bit of lunch.

Give us a ring and let me know.

Love,

Gym Carray


OTHER LETTERS MAY BE OF INTEREST:


IELTS Letter 1      IELTS Letter 2      IELTS Letter 3      IELTS Letter 4      IELTS Letter 5  

IELTS Letter 6      IELTS Letter 7      IELTS Letter 8     IELTS Letter 9       IELTS Letter 10 

IELTS Letter 11    IELTS Letter 12    IELTS Letter 13   IELTS Letter 14     IELTS Letter 15  

IELTS Letter 16    IELTS Letter 17    IELTS Letter 18    IELTS Letter 19    IELTS Letter 20   

IELTS Letter 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments