Swift

Write a letter to the Information Officer at the TAPE Information Office

Write a letter to the Information Officer at the TAPE Information Office asking for information about the Tertiary Preparation Certificate. Describe your educational background and your reasons for wanting to do the course.
•You should write at least 80 words.

 •Allow yourself 15 minutes for this task.

Dear Sir/Madam,


I would like some information about PSC Tertiary Preparation Certificate. If possible I would like to enroll in this course as a part-time student in 1985. I left school five years ago after completing the 1ISC. Since then I have worked as a sales associate in both Liver Bros and Terry Jones. From the beginning of this year I have been in charge of the Children's Wear Department in Liver Bros, Lily Field. However, in order to advance further in my career into a managerial position, I will require doing some further study, such as a Marketing or Business Course. Because I have not studied for half a decade, I believe that I should complete the TPC before enrolling in a Business course. Could you please send me the information as soon as possible, and tell me the probable dates for enrolling in PSC Tertiary Preparation Certificate.     

Yours faithfully,

You Might Also Like

0 comments